Drone Security Services – Premium Executive Protection
The World Protection Group is the leading company in the executive protection industry to use and integrate drones into its operations. We also support small- and medium-sized law enforcement agencies with our drones and trained and FAA commercially-licensed remote drone pilots and provide these services to private organizations that want to use this exciting new technology to deliver a more sophisticated security operation and to make better strategic and tactical decisions.
The World Protection Group is the only Executive Protection firm in the United States to acquire four of the most difficult-to-obtain FAA drone waivers.
- Waiver 107.29 (a)(2) – Night waiver
- Waiver 107.39 – Fly Operations over people
- Waiver 107.31 – Beyond Visual line of sight
- Waiver 107.51 (c & d) – Visibility operating limitations
WPG also has airspace authorizations covering all the major airports in the Los Angeles County and Las Vegas areas.
We possess a fleet of state-of-the-art DJI drones and several trained, experienced, and FAA commercially-licensed remote pilots to fly them. Our fleet includes DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, DJI Sparks (technical specifications), DJI Mavic Pro Platinum (specs), and DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2.0 (specs).
Autel Evo 2 Dual
Autel EVO 2 Dual is an industry-first drone combining infrared imaging camera with 8K video camera. With thermal resolution up to 640×512 and an 8k sensor EVO 2 becomes a workhorse with the Autel Robotics smart controller.
DJI Phantom 4 Pro 2.0
· Intuitive 5.5-inch screen intuitive remote controller with OcuSync 2.0 HD.
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
· Visible & Thermal Imagery
· Integrated Radiometric FLIR Thermal Sensor
· Adjustable Parameters for Emissivity & Reflective Surfaces
· Multiple Display Modes: FLIR MXR, Infrared & Visible
· M2E Spotlight, Beacon and Speaker system
DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Zoom
· 12 MP 1/2.3” CMOS Sensor
· Dynamic Zoom: 2x Optical 3x Digital Zoom Capability
· Post Analysis Metadata: GPS Timestamping
DJI Mavic Pro Platinum with Crystal Sky 7.8” Ultra Brightness Monitor
DJI Mavic Air with Crystal 7.8” and DJI Smart Controller
Contact us to set up a free, private consultation about drone security services for your personal or organization’s security.
How and Why does The World Protection Group use Drones?
Drones can be deployed much more quickly than ground-based security personnel and cover a larger area. They can also be deployed to areas that might be inaccessible or unsafe for security personnel. They are hundreds of times cheaper than a helicopter, while also having the advantage of being more discreet as well as more nimble and able to penetrate confined spaces.
Drone cameras can provide superior coverage to stationary or CCTV security cameras. They have a 360 degree view, they are generally out of reach of disabling attacks, and they can follow suspects or persons of interest as they move.
Drone Security and Investigative Services
The World Protection Group uses drones in a variety of security or investigative engagements, including the following:
- Estate air patrols
- Surveillance and counter-surveillance
- Crime scene photos and video footage
- Protective intelligence
- SWAT Support
- Active shooter
- Search and rescue
- Executive protection advance work and route planning
- Accident investigations
- School security assessments
- Special event security
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Drone mapping – We subscribe to these software systems: Pix4DReact and DroneDeploy
The World Protection Group has been at the forefront of innovation in the executive protection industry for the past twenty years. Our clients benefit from security improvements and cost reductions from employing best practices (see case studies). By the time a technique or technology becomes widespread, our executive protection agents have usually already amassed years of experience and training using it in their operations. We have never had a security breach or an unsolved security incident.