WPG Customer Story
Case Study: High-Performance and Cost-Effective Security
A wealthy family came to WPG, concerned about their out-dated security system protecting their 3 homes; one in Brazil, one in London, and one in Los Angeles.
A wealthy family came to WPG, concerned about their out-dated security system protecting their 3 homes; one in Brazil, one in London, and one in Los Angeles. They also had assets including a yacht in the Caribbean that they wanted to be protected. They have personal assistants and a paramedic with the family at all times, and they want the peace of mind that comes with knowing that someone is “watching out” for them.
- When assessing the homes of the client, WPG found that the once robust security system was in disrepair and completed outdated.
- The system was over 10 years old, and the fence sensors, alarms and the broader security system were not giving the family the needed protection.
- The security system updates had not been done, as was promised by outside vendors.
- Also, the security personnel on the premises were complacent and unkempt.
- WPG discovered the guard staff was only hired through a temp agency which was definitely not in the best interest of the family.
The World Protection Group proposed a team of high level security agents.
- A team is made up of agents with law enforcement and military experience.
- Many have performed executive protection domestically and abroad
- Many hold more than 400 hours of training each.
- They have vast experience working in estates like this one as well as higher threat level environments.
- They are fit and trained to collect protective intelligence in order to avoid an incident from ever occurring
- In addition all WPG security agents were trained on the specific security issues and risks at the location prior to the take-over of the estate.
- All current with CPR, first aid, and AED certifications.
- WPG was also able to reduce the bill rate by 20% to bring it more in line with market pricing.
WPG proposed an annual maintenance contract to take over the security system with the objective to restore 100% use of the system and bring it up to date, at a cost of less than half of the previous vendor’s estimate.
The client was very pleased and highlighted the:
- full service capability of the company
- total transparency
- cost savings
- quality improvement
- overall security improvement
- and the ability to mobilize quickly
as keys to their initial and ongoing satisfaction with WPG.
As Featured On