WPG Customer Story
Case Study: Estate Security
The family needed to feel they were as safe as they could possibly be, inside and outside of their home.
The World Protection Group (WPG) was contacted by a Forbes 400 family to provide a proposal for round-the-clock security at their Southern California home. The family needed to feel they were as safe as they could possibly be, inside and outside of their home.
WPG consulted extensively with the family office and on-site security director to assess what was currently in place and what improvements they wanted to make to their security program.
A home assessment was required.
- We needed to review the home emergency, and family disaster plans.
- We reviewed communication and electronic equipment to be sure was all up to date and in working order.
- We checked all vehicles and home security systems.
- WPG reviewed the security staffing needs and assessed the best program for the family.
Following our assessment we were able to determine a threat level for the family and home and make a recommendation on the type and quantity of security personnel required.
- WPG determined that while the family was in need of a robust set of ‘post orders’ or policies and procedures to serve as their security guidelines, a small revision of what they had was sufficient.
- Prior to our assessment, the client had a security staff made up of Navy Seals. This was both costly and ineffective.
- WPG proposed our security agents replace the Navy Seals to be the on-site personnel and to travel with the family when necessary.
We were able to reduce the client’s security cost by 33% by investing some time up front: writing a strong security program and then placing appropriate-level agents on the property. The client is pleased with the results and has not had any issues that have compromised the family’s security.
As Featured On